On the android app it doesn't allow you to see anything more than what is above. One day I decided to see if there was a website. Sure enough MyFitnessPal.com. It's the Facebook of weight loss and getting fit. It allows you to add friends to motivate and encourage each other. It also allows you to blog, post on message boards, join groups, share recipes, post pictures, etc. From my understanding the iphone app allows you to see all of that too!
Monday, November 5, 2012
About Aimee
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
1. Aspartame: commonly found in "sugar free" diet products. It is in Crystal Light, Diet V8, NutraSweet, Equal, diet sodas, ch...
-
Article I found on Quinoa at: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=142&tname=foodspice Although not a common item in most kitch...
-
After watching The Biggest Loser tonight I saw Darus's knee injury, which I know all to well. The ileotibial (IT) band syndrome injury h...
-
Distance runners are the best athletes in the world. To excel as a distance runner you need to a tremendous level of cardiovascular and musc...
-
Here's an article I found. The link is at the bottom of the page. Diet and Acne Connection - Acne Diets Exposed Mike WaldenMay 28, 2007...
-
Primary sources: •wheat (including semolina, durum, spelt, triticale, and Kamut® grain) •rye •barley •oats (oats don't naturally contain...
-
Article from: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/531941/is_enriched_food_really_good_for_you.html?cat=51 One would look at a food lab...
-
I have always been a finicky, picky meat eater. I don't like anything chewy in my mouth. Anything I can see fat on. Anything on ...
-
Nothing can be more frustrating then going through years of fatigue and feeling like something isn't quite right, but when you go to the...
-
The last time I went to Vitamin World I got vegan iron supplements. I wanted to know the difference between regular and vegan supplements...
Most Popular
-
1. Aspartame: commonly found in "sugar free" diet products. It is in Crystal Light, Diet V8, NutraSweet, Equal, diet sodas, ch...
-
Article I found on Quinoa at: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=142&tname=foodspice Although not a common item in most kitch...
-
After watching The Biggest Loser tonight I saw Darus's knee injury, which I know all to well. The ileotibial (IT) band syndrome injury h...
-
Distance runners are the best athletes in the world. To excel as a distance runner you need to a tremendous level of cardiovascular and musc...
-
Here's an article I found. The link is at the bottom of the page. Diet and Acne Connection - Acne Diets Exposed Mike WaldenMay 28, 2007...
-
Primary sources: •wheat (including semolina, durum, spelt, triticale, and Kamut® grain) •rye •barley •oats (oats don't naturally contain...
-
Article from: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/531941/is_enriched_food_really_good_for_you.html?cat=51 One would look at a food lab...
-
I have always been a finicky, picky meat eater. I don't like anything chewy in my mouth. Anything I can see fat on. Anything on ...
-
Nothing can be more frustrating then going through years of fatigue and feeling like something isn't quite right, but when you go to the...
-
The last time I went to Vitamin World I got vegan iron supplements. I wanted to know the difference between regular and vegan supplements...

No comments:
Post a Comment