I thought this was neat. Now I know what times of year I can buy fruits and have them taste the best. I hate oranges at this time of year they are not juicy. Strawberries are huge in the summer! Does anybody know how to crack open a coconut? I learned that this year too! Fresh coconut is awesome and the coconut milk is great for smoothies! I feel like pumpkin should be on here for fall.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Article I found on Quinoa at: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=142&tname=foodspice Although not a common item in most kitch...
-
After watching The Biggest Loser tonight I saw Darus's knee injury, which I know all to well. The ileotibial (IT) band syndrome injury h...
-
Here's an article I found. The link is at the bottom of the page. Diet and Acne Connection - Acne Diets Exposed Mike WaldenMay 28, 2007...
-
Distance runners are the best athletes in the world. To excel as a distance runner you need to a tremendous level of cardiovascular and musc...
-
Nothing can be more frustrating then going through years of fatigue and feeling like something isn't quite right, but when you go to the...
-
Primary sources: •wheat (including semolina, durum, spelt, triticale, and Kamut® grain) •rye •barley •oats (oats don't naturally contain...
-
I have always been a finicky, picky meat eater. I don't like anything chewy in my mouth. Anything I can see fat on. Anything on ...
-
1. Aspartame: commonly found in "sugar free" diet products. It is in Crystal Light, Diet V8, NutraSweet, Equal, diet sodas, ch...
-
Since the time I was in junior high 20 years ago I have felt chronically tired with low energy. I can sleep in and an hour later have an ove...
-
By Sarah Stevenson When is the last time you had a good night's sleep? Most of us have a million things to do every day and t...
Most Popular
-
Article I found on Quinoa at: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=142&tname=foodspice Although not a common item in most kitch...
-
After watching The Biggest Loser tonight I saw Darus's knee injury, which I know all to well. The ileotibial (IT) band syndrome injury h...
-
Here's an article I found. The link is at the bottom of the page. Diet and Acne Connection - Acne Diets Exposed Mike WaldenMay 28, 2007...
-
Distance runners are the best athletes in the world. To excel as a distance runner you need to a tremendous level of cardiovascular and musc...
-
Nothing can be more frustrating then going through years of fatigue and feeling like something isn't quite right, but when you go to the...
-
Primary sources: •wheat (including semolina, durum, spelt, triticale, and Kamut® grain) •rye •barley •oats (oats don't naturally contain...
-
I have always been a finicky, picky meat eater. I don't like anything chewy in my mouth. Anything I can see fat on. Anything on ...
-
1. Aspartame: commonly found in "sugar free" diet products. It is in Crystal Light, Diet V8, NutraSweet, Equal, diet sodas, ch...
-
Since the time I was in junior high 20 years ago I have felt chronically tired with low energy. I can sleep in and an hour later have an ove...
-
By Sarah Stevenson When is the last time you had a good night's sleep? Most of us have a million things to do every day and t...


No comments:
Post a Comment