Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sprouts Farmer's Market


It's been forever since I have had anything new to say. I have been traveling for the past couple months and have found myself so hungry that I went on a gluten binge.

However last night I went grocery shopping for the first time in a long time!!! New state, new city, new location I had to find the grocery stores in the area to fit my eating lifestyle. Over the summer someone told me to check out Sprout's Farmers Market in Dallas. I loved it and was so excited to find one here in the area! It's not exactly a farmer's market as much as it is an all natural store. It's a really cheap Whole Foods. I find many of the same brands that I find at Whole Foods less inexpensive. For instance I'll spend $4.99/lb of almonds at WF. Last night Sprouts had almonds on sale for $2.99/lb. I can find my much loved Greek Goddess Honey Yogurt for up to a $1 cheaper at Sprouts. This summer they had a vitamin sale, so I got 25% off of my wheat grass powder, which is beaucoup savings because it isn't cheap.

Sprouts also makes GF shopping a cinch. In every aisle all the GF items are labeled. There isn't one specific aisle for just GF food. Almost every other item is gluten free and makes GF shopping so easy and takes the 'over' out of overwhelming. Usually the 1st time you GF shop it is so frustrating! If I would have gone here the first time, my shopping would have taken 50% of the time and been so easy that I wouldn't have known GF shopping was a challenge.

Sprouts can be found in Texas, California, Colorado, and Arizona. Here is the link to the website: www.sprouts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Sign up now!

Pinterest

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *