Thursday, November 6, 2014

The deadly ingredients in the influenza vaccine.

A few weeks ago I was at a hospital giving out flu vaccines to all of the employees of a hospital.  Many questions came up asking about what is in the flu vaccine.  According to the CDC's there are 6 things in our vaccines.  Here are the top 3 most disgusting ingredients in that vaccine.

1.  Formaldehyde.

Formaldehyde was one of the main ingredients used in preserving the cadavar that I used in anatomy class during nursing school.  It is used in embalming fluids and has a very strong unescapable odor. It is used in wood products, cigarette smoke, and fuel burning gases.  According to the National Cancer Institute it is classified as a human cancer causing agent, and linked to several cancers.

2.  Thimerosol (aka Mercury)

The CDC claims that it is only in single dose vials and that thimerosol free vaccinations are limited. Of all the vaccines I have given over the years I can assure you they are all single vial doses that I give to my patients.  I have worked in 35-40 hospitals across LA, Chicago, and Dallas and it is the same everywhere.  The flu clinics that I have given at corporations are the same.  I have never once seen a multi vial dose.  It only has to be listed in the ingredients when it is used as a preservative, but that doesn't mean your vaccine is thimerosol free.

Two other facts on this poison.  Up to 2ppb of mercury is deemed safe for drinking water.  The vaccine has over 300ppb.  Also in a study done with primates, just one dose of thimerosol showed significant neurological impairment.

3.  Gelatin

It comes from the icky hides of cows and pigs.  It's not vegetarian or vegan if you are one.

Subscribe to my blog for future educational material.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Sign up now!

Pinterest

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *