Monday, April 30, 2012

The Cellulite Epidemic

Written : Jan 12, 2012, 8:21PM My biggest problem area is my butt and thighs and the every growing population of dimples on them from cellulite. In women there are honey comb shaped fascia underneath the skin where in men it is more like striations, and that's why women get the cottage cheese look. We all have cellulite, including men. It's impossible for us to get rid of our hibernation fat, but it is possible to reduce the appearance. Have you noticed that when you pull your skin tight you don't see the cellulite anymore? That is the main idea behind skin tightening creams which are supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite (never worked for me though). The other way to tighten the skin is to build the muscle. Things in your diet like caffeine and sugar help contribute to cellulite appearance too. Caffeine reduces the blood flow metabolism to the area. I have read that if you seriously want to get rid of your cellulite you have to be serious about what goes in and out of your body. I myself want to see my cellulite appearance go bye bye. I have totally cut sugar and a lot of caffeine from my diet this year. I have only drank coffee while working the night shift, there is no way I would make it otherwise. I'll drink tea with 20mg of caffeine in it occasionally, which beats a cup of coffee with 180mg. Anybody else have cellulite reducing ideas or activities? How long did it take to get rid of the appearance of your cellulite? I've seen other posts like this and I don't want any discouraging feedback on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Sign up now!

Pinterest

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *