Monday, April 30, 2012

Dijon White Wine Scramble With Avocado

Written Jan 14, 2012, 9:17AM Often times working the day shift as a nurse I don't get to take my lunch until late in the afternoon after hunger pangs have come and gone. This is usually after having a 200-300 calorie breakfast. However if I eat a large breakfast I'm usually not hungry until that late lunch comes. So I created a high calorie breakfast to hold me over into the afternoon. 2/3 cups egg beaters 2/3 cup almond milk 1 tsp Dijon mustard with White Wine 1 small avocado 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese Mix the egg beaters, almond milk, and mustard together and scramble together. Blend avocado and pour over eggs. Melt 1/4 cup of mozz cheese over the top. 397 calories 23.5g protein 39.5% Calcium 18.2g total fat 12mg cholesterol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Sign up now!

Pinterest

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *