Written : Jan 12, 2012, 8:21PM
My biggest problem area is my butt and thighs and the every growing population of dimples on them from cellulite. In women there are honey comb shaped fascia underneath the skin where in men it is more like striations, and that's why women get the cottage cheese look. We all have cellulite, including men. It's impossible for us to get rid of our hibernation fat, but it is possible to reduce the appearance. Have you noticed that when you pull your skin tight you don't see the cellulite anymore? That is the main idea behind skin tightening creams which are supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite (never worked for me though). The other way to tighten the skin is to build the muscle. Things in your diet like caffeine and sugar help contribute to cellulite appearance too. Caffeine reduces the blood flow metabolism to the area. I have read that if you seriously want to get rid of your cellulite you have to be serious about what goes in and out of your body. I myself want to see my cellulite appearance go bye bye. I have totally cut sugar and a lot of caffeine from my diet this year. I have only drank coffee while working the night shift, there is no way I would make it otherwise. I'll drink tea with 20mg of caffeine in it occasionally, which beats a cup of coffee with 180mg.
Anybody else have cellulite reducing ideas or activities? How long did it take to get rid of the appearance of your cellulite? I've seen other posts like this and I don't want any discouraging feedback on this topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Article I found on Quinoa at: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=142&tname=foodspice Although not a common item in most kitch...
-
After watching The Biggest Loser tonight I saw Darus's knee injury, which I know all to well. The ileotibial (IT) band syndrome injury h...
-
Here's an article I found. The link is at the bottom of the page. Diet and Acne Connection - Acne Diets Exposed Mike WaldenMay 28, 2007...
-
Distance runners are the best athletes in the world. To excel as a distance runner you need to a tremendous level of cardiovascular and musc...
-
Nothing can be more frustrating then going through years of fatigue and feeling like something isn't quite right, but when you go to the...
-
Primary sources: •wheat (including semolina, durum, spelt, triticale, and Kamut® grain) •rye •barley •oats (oats don't naturally contain...
-
I have always been a finicky, picky meat eater. I don't like anything chewy in my mouth. Anything I can see fat on. Anything on ...
-
1. Aspartame: commonly found in "sugar free" diet products. It is in Crystal Light, Diet V8, NutraSweet, Equal, diet sodas, ch...
-
Since the time I was in junior high 20 years ago I have felt chronically tired with low energy. I can sleep in and an hour later have an ove...
-
By Sarah Stevenson When is the last time you had a good night's sleep? Most of us have a million things to do every day and t...
Most Popular
-
Article I found on Quinoa at: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=142&tname=foodspice Although not a common item in most kitch...
-
After watching The Biggest Loser tonight I saw Darus's knee injury, which I know all to well. The ileotibial (IT) band syndrome injury h...
-
Here's an article I found. The link is at the bottom of the page. Diet and Acne Connection - Acne Diets Exposed Mike WaldenMay 28, 2007...
-
Distance runners are the best athletes in the world. To excel as a distance runner you need to a tremendous level of cardiovascular and musc...
-
Nothing can be more frustrating then going through years of fatigue and feeling like something isn't quite right, but when you go to the...
-
Primary sources: •wheat (including semolina, durum, spelt, triticale, and Kamut® grain) •rye •barley •oats (oats don't naturally contain...
-
I have always been a finicky, picky meat eater. I don't like anything chewy in my mouth. Anything I can see fat on. Anything on ...
-
1. Aspartame: commonly found in "sugar free" diet products. It is in Crystal Light, Diet V8, NutraSweet, Equal, diet sodas, ch...
-
Since the time I was in junior high 20 years ago I have felt chronically tired with low energy. I can sleep in and an hour later have an ove...
-
By Sarah Stevenson When is the last time you had a good night's sleep? Most of us have a million things to do every day and t...

No comments:
Post a Comment