Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Plyometrics for 90 days to the Xtreme. P90X!

On January 2nd I started doing the P90X.  My doorman had done it last year and went from a chunker with a muffin top to a 6 pack in 90 days.  I decided to see how cut I could get myself before this summer, and after 30 days you could see the results.  Below is Day 1 and Day 90.  The Day 90 picture is a little shadowed, but I think you can see my 4 pack.
So now that I believe that the P90X really works along with the diet that accompanies it I decided to start my own Beach Body challenge groups this summer.  If interested in being a part of a challenge email me at AimeeZingLife@aol.com and pick up a challenge pack at TeamBeachbody.com/AimeeZingLife  I will be starting an Insanity group who wants to go to the extreme for 60 days.  I am a personal trainer and will be offering free fitness advice and nutrition counseling to anybody that signs up.  Once I get this rolling, I will be blogging a lot more.  I have a million things I want to blog on yet.  Nutrition, weight loss, disease prevention, disease cures, changing habits forever, etc. When I have more time I will explain why the P90x works so well, and what the American College of Sports Medicine said about it at the fitness summit I attended in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Sign up now!

Pinterest

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *