Gluten is the combo of two proteins gliadian and glutenin. Gluten is what gives dough its elasticity property and the chewiness of rolls, bagels, buns. Its responsible for helping baked goods rise in the oven, and becomes firm when cooked. It allows breads to sop up soup and juices. Oats don't have gluten but are often times grown near those that have gluten. Gluten is also thought to be behind the cause of mold.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
About Aimee
Soratemplates is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Article I found on Quinoa at: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=142&tname=foodspice Although not a common item in most kitch...
-
After watching The Biggest Loser tonight I saw Darus's knee injury, which I know all to well. The ileotibial (IT) band syndrome injury h...
-
Distance runners are the best athletes in the world. To excel as a distance runner you need to a tremendous level of cardiovascular and musc...
-
Here's an article I found. The link is at the bottom of the page. Diet and Acne Connection - Acne Diets Exposed Mike WaldenMay 28, 2007...
-
Nothing can be more frustrating then going through years of fatigue and feeling like something isn't quite right, but when you go to the...
-
Primary sources: •wheat (including semolina, durum, spelt, triticale, and Kamut® grain) •rye •barley •oats (oats don't naturally contain...
-
I have always been a finicky, picky meat eater. I don't like anything chewy in my mouth. Anything I can see fat on. Anything on ...
-
1. Aspartame: commonly found in "sugar free" diet products. It is in Crystal Light, Diet V8, NutraSweet, Equal, diet sodas, ch...
-
Since the time I was in junior high 20 years ago I have felt chronically tired with low energy. I can sleep in and an hour later have an ove...
-
By Sarah Stevenson When is the last time you had a good night's sleep? Most of us have a million things to do every day and t...
Most Popular
-
Article I found on Quinoa at: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?dbid=142&tname=foodspice Although not a common item in most kitch...
-
After watching The Biggest Loser tonight I saw Darus's knee injury, which I know all to well. The ileotibial (IT) band syndrome injury h...
-
Distance runners are the best athletes in the world. To excel as a distance runner you need to a tremendous level of cardiovascular and musc...
-
Here's an article I found. The link is at the bottom of the page. Diet and Acne Connection - Acne Diets Exposed Mike WaldenMay 28, 2007...
-
Nothing can be more frustrating then going through years of fatigue and feeling like something isn't quite right, but when you go to the...
-
Primary sources: •wheat (including semolina, durum, spelt, triticale, and Kamut® grain) •rye •barley •oats (oats don't naturally contain...
-
I have always been a finicky, picky meat eater. I don't like anything chewy in my mouth. Anything I can see fat on. Anything on ...
-
1. Aspartame: commonly found in "sugar free" diet products. It is in Crystal Light, Diet V8, NutraSweet, Equal, diet sodas, ch...
-
Since the time I was in junior high 20 years ago I have felt chronically tired with low energy. I can sleep in and an hour later have an ove...
-
By Sarah Stevenson When is the last time you had a good night's sleep? Most of us have a million things to do every day and t...

No comments:
Post a Comment