Friday, May 14, 2010

Apple Cider Vinegar


I first read about organic apple cider vinegar in a magazine about Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas doing shots. It's to cleanse the colon of fatty deposits reducing cravings, and can help to lose up to a half pound a week. When taken after a meal it aids with digestion. At my last workplace, coworkers wanted to do this with me. After taking shots its effect on them cleaned them out and had stimulated bowel movements.

This website goes extensively into all of the benefits:
http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/

Some of the benefits I have found for its uses:
•Reduce sinus infections and sore throats
•Balance high cholesterol
•Cure skin conditions such as acne
•Protect against food poisoning
•Fight allergies in both humans and animals
•Prevent muscle fatigue after exercise
•Strengthen the immune system
•Increase stamina
•Increase metabolism which promotes weight loss
•Improve digestion and cure constipation
•Alleviate symptoms of arthritis and gout
•Prevents bladder stones and urinary tract infections



  • Help reduce the appearance of cellulite.


http://www.homeremediesweb.com/apple_cider_vinegar_health_benefits.php


Please give me any feedback on any experiences you've had with this remedy. I have some in my fridge that I picked up the other day and am going to begin doing it again. Not only do I have cellulite, but acne. I'd like to see how well it'll work.


Warning is to not take this vinegar without diluting it. It's acidity will overtime eat away at the enamel on your teeth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Sign up now!

Pinterest

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *