Thursday, May 13, 2010

GF Macaroni and GF pasta cooking

The trick that I learned with GF pasta is that it doesn't need to be cooked long. My first batch of pasta I turned into mush and burned on the stove. I thought it was the hotel stove, because one of the burners didn't work. I couldn't figure out how to program the microwave to let me put my noodles in for 10 minutes so I did it for 6 minutes. Even at 6 minutes it started turning into mush.

The Macaroni ingredients:
A box of GF pasta (shells, sphagetti, etc)
Pkg of Hot pepper shredded Mozarella Cheese (or plain if you don't like spicy).
1/2 cup of plain almond milk
1/2 cup of parsley

Cook the pasta. Melt in the cheese and stir in the milk and parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Most Popular

Sign up now!

Pinterest

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *